The natural ecosystem of vagina consists of several key components that maintain the woman’s health:
- a component that regulates pH;
- a regenerating component that protects the mucosa from damage;
- a component that supports the balance of microflora;
The influence of unfavorable factors disrupts the balance of components of the vaginal ecosystem:
- in the case of vaginal dryness the risk of developing the pathogenic microflora (bacterial, fungal, mixed) becomes very high, lactobacilli die, pH shifts and mucosa becomes damaged and thin due to changes of the hormonal balance;
- in the case of atrophic and dystrophic states of the vagina the mucosa is thinning and its barrier function is disturbed. Because of the decrease in the formation of lactic acid, pH shifts, lactobacilli die and as a result the secondary infection may appear.
The combined medication drug GYNORM is as similar to the ecosystem of vagina as possible and it contributes to restoring the ecosystem itself.
It is important to recognize the cause of the vaginal dryness and then look for a solution. If with the application of GYNORM, you get relief from the aching pain in vagina, then nothing could be better. Therefore, it is important to deal with the cause before it turns more serious.
Problems GYNORM fights or solves
- The application of GYNORM brings relief from pain around the vagina and the woman will be free from the symptoms of vaginal dryness.
- If you are looking for restoring pH balance in vagina, then the lactate buffer will act as a buffer to normalize vaginal pH balance.
- The regenerator component of Hyaluronic acid is apt for those who are suffering from sore inside vagina, red vagina or fanny pain.
- The applicant does not need to wait longer for the results as the composition of the product is adjusted as per the women physiology.
Characteristics of GYNORM
GYNORM comes with some characteristics that make it an ultimate choice for the discomfort in the vagina.
- The molecular weight of the product is 2 mln Da, that is high enough to create a prolong effect.
- The product does not contain any hormones, so there is no risk to cause any type of hormonal imbalances in the body.
- It contains no alloy, paraffin, fats, glycerin so there is no risk of allergies and it does not leave any marks on your beds.
- No herbal supplements or flavors, so no worries for women who have allergies to herbal or perfumed products.
- Available in convenient gel form so easily distributes in the vagina and has a long-lasting effect.
- You can use it with condoms.
- It is easy to carry while you travel as each container is individually packed so no chance of contamination.
- The shape of the container allows the gel to enter the vagina without many manipulations.
Why Use this Gel?
- All the components of the gel act locally and do not get absorbed into the systematic circulation so low risk of side effects.
- The components used are of high quality and familiar to the physicians.
- Components are physiological and have a long-lasting effect.
- The vaginal gel does not come with additive flavors as many have rashes or allergies due to them.
- Hormone-free and does not interact with latex.
- Single-dose container so no risk of contamination.
GYNORM is very easy to use. It is produced in the form of a gel in containers of 5 ml (7 containers in a pack). In the polymer container there are 7 ml of gel (when applying the gel, vagina gets about 5 ml). It is important that there are 25 mg of hyaluronic acid with a molecular weight of 2 million Da in one container which allows to feel comfort faster, is more effective and lasts for a longer period of time.
To prevent and eliminate symptoms of vaginal dryness, it is recommended to apply 1 container of GYNORM before bedtime during 7 days. In case of atrophic and dystrophic states of vagina, 1-2 GYNORM containers should be applied in day during 30 days. After that a maintenance dose should be used (once in 2-3 days).
Let’s be free from the vaginal discomfort forever with GYNORM. Hyaluronic acid vaginal gel is just made to suit your physiology! Call us to know more at this number: 040 89961.